Every Week, Build of the Week highlights a unique rig from Pakistan’s most dedicated PC building communities, however, this time we have a build submitted by one of our fellow PC enthusiast from “USA”, Special thanks to Keith Horton for submitting his one of a kind PC build.
This Build was submitted by Keith Horton.
Keith says “The inspiration of this build really started back in December when JayzTwoCents (shout out to him for all the tips and inspiration) uploaded the unboxing video of the Fractal Design Define R6. When I first laid eyes on it, I fell in love with it. That case had everything I was looking for in a case. From there I ordered the case and started to brainstorm what I was going to do with it.” After weeks of planning, here’s what I’ve come up with. I’m pretty proud of it. It’s much quieter while gaming thanks to the EK Vardar fans and better-insulated case which is a plus and I’m much happier with the aesthetics after fixing all my mistakes and imperfections.
Processor: Intel Core i7-7700k
- Cooling: Custom Water Cooling loop From EK for both CPU and GPU
- Motherboard: Asus Strix Z270-E Gaming Atx
- RAM: G.Skill – Trident Z RGB 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
- SSD: Crucial – BX200 960GB 2.5″ Solid State Drive
- Graphics Cards: 2x EVGA – GeForce GTX 1080 8GB FTW Gaming ACX in SLI
- Case: Fractal Design – Define R6 Black TG ATX Mid Tower Case
- PSU: Corsair – CXM 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
- Monitor: ROG SWIFT PG278Q 27.0″ 2560×1440 144Hz Monitor
- Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Chroma Wired Gaming Keyboard
- Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma Wired Optical Mouse
- Headset: SteelSeries – Siberia X800 Headset
- CableMod Custom Cables
- Custom PETG Water Tubing