Counter-Strike is now officially 20 years old and Counter-Strike celebrates its 20th anniversary with an update. The first beta version of Half-Life mode was released in 1999 and now its the most iconic FPS franchise in the world. To celebrate this anniversary, You can now play the retro version of Dust II in CS:GO in casual mode.
A remastered version of Dust II was released in 2017, Some fans liked it, and some of them liked the old version. However, you can now play the classic CS 1.6 version of Dust II in casual mode. In a blog post yesterday, Valve said that “Twenty years ago, a humble Half-Life mod changed the gaming world. Constantly evolving and shifting over the years, Counter-Strike has never lost its fundamentals: it’s easy to learn, takes a lifetime to master, and is supported by a massive global community.” Moreover, the Retro version of Dust II and the current version of Dust II will switch between rounds in casual mode. During the first round, you will see the current version of Dust II. After the first round, you will experience the retro version of Dust II.
Full patch notes are given below :
– Celebrate 20 years of Counter-Strike with a retro version of Dust II, currently available in the Casual Dust II map group.
– The Chicken Capsule is now available for purchase in-game.
– Adjustments to the AUG to bring its utility more in line with other rifles.
— Slightly reduced rate of fire.
— Reduced accuracy while unscoped.
– Fixed an exploit involving duplication of items dropped by disarming another player.
– Players in warmup spawn closer to their teammate.
– Players in warmup now spawn with a random pistol.
Do not buy Cyberpunk 2077 jackets from eBay says the developer
Cyberpunk 2077 – You will only get access to flying cars in story mode
Cyberpunk 2077 gets a release date, and Keanu Reeves is starring in it
Marvel’s Avengers – Developers announced character designs won’t change