Everyone’s favorite smartphone brand is back to business by its launch of Nokia 6 Budget Smartphone. Nokia 6 sold 1 Million Phones in its 6hrs of launch. Sadly, it was a limited launch in china’s market.
HMD to Launch Nokia P1:
Heads at HMD have in store another surprise for Nokia lovers. Even though they haven’t confirmed it yet, but this might be the next big happening. Nokia has partnered with Chinese Mobile Manufacturers. And they are coming back to production with the launch of Nokia P1 smartphone.
NOKIA P1 is dubbed by many as by “The iPhone of Androids;” and “Smartphone of the future.”
Nokia P1 rumored specifications:
• Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 GPU;
• 5.3-inch (1920 × 1080 pixels) Full HD Sharp IGZO 120Hz display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection;
• 22.6MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Carl ZEISS optics, 4K Video recording;
• 6GB , 128GB / 256GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD;
• Android 7.0 (Nougat);
• Front-facing camera;
• IP55 / IP57 ratings for dust and water resistance;
• Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor;
• 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS;
• 3500mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.
Nokia P1 has got the Android Nougat 7.0. It comes with the 5.3-inch IGZO display covered with the Corning Gorilla Glass 5. It is the latest protection for any mobiles available in the market. P1 will have either a QHD screen resolution. The P1 is also rumored to come packed with a Snapdragon 835 CPU, Adreno 540 GPU processor and 6GB RAM.
Nokia P1 device is said to roll with either IP55 or IP57. With this feature, this device can withstand being dropped in the bath tub or taken out under the rain.
Nokia P1 will reportedly comprise a massive 22.6-megapixel camera array of the Sharp Aquos Xx3. This connotes digital zoom, AF, OIS, and f/1.9, and 4K video recording. There is also a possibility of infusing it with the latest Sony image processor.
Nokia P1 device will most likely be priced between $800 and $950. The potential flagship device of Nokia has so much storage and power inside and such high-end fixings around the outside that most likely it will be priced at that price range.