QuakeCon kicks off on July 26 with all kinds of good stuff which includes eSpots stuff, giveaways, and a Doom Eternal keynote. For the upcoming big annual show, Bethesda Softworks is currently holding a QuakeCon Sale on Steam. Moreover, All sorts of Bethesda games are on sale, but some famous games actually got some great prices. However, the Popular Games on Sale are given below.
- Doom – $6.59 ( Original Price $19.99 )
- Prey – $5.99 ( Original Price $29.99 )
- Wolfenstein: The New Order – $6.59 ( Original Price $19.99 )
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus – $19.79 ( Original Price $59.99 )
- Dishonored – $1.99 ( Original Price $9.99 )
- Dishonored 2 – $7.99 ( Original Price $39.99 )
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider – $5.99 ( Original Price $29.99 )
- Commander Keen – $2.49 ( Original Price $4.99 )
These games are relatively recent, and they got pretty decent deals, so it might be the best time to try them out. Moreover, according to isthereanydeal.com, the prices of these games are marked down as low as they’ve ever been on Steam. However, the QuakeCon sale will end on July 30, 2019.
Etherborn, new puzzle-platformer is now out today on Steam
Borderlands: GOTY edition is free to play on Steam for two days
You can get free Sea of Thieves ship cosmetics in Twitch Rivals Event
Anno 1800: The Sunken Treasures is coming this July