Steam Link was designed to make people play on their TV’s via any wireless or chord. Now steam is planning to enhance the liability for Steam Link. You would be allowed to pick he same advantage from your phone, whether its an Android or IOS smartphone. Steam announced this feature to be live by next week and will reportedly support most of your smartphones having good processors. 2nd thing to note that its a streaming phenomenon so an adept Wifi connection with good enough speed to push the lag away. You can connect your Bluetooth controllers like Steam Controller. There is an old intro video to show how Steam Link works:
Specification of Steam Link
- Bluetooth 4.0 for better wireless controllers connectivity
- 3 USB 2.0 ports for controllers
- 1080p resolution at 60 FPS which describes and maintains PCMR myth
- Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows, Supports Steam Controller (sold separately,) Xbox One or 360 Wired Controller
- One Hundred Mbit/s Fast Ethernet and Wireless networking capabilities for lag free games even if you have a bad WLAN router
- HDMI out for your TVs
How does this work for your phones?
All right! first, We are going to clear that its a Software Update for Steam Link which allows mobile streaming. Therefore no need to buy a new Steam Link Device. IOS users with Apple smartphones or other devices like Tablets etc will be able to use AV adopter by hooking up their phone with TV, but Android is always a name of pretty much options, so there might be various ways of doing this on your Android Smartphones or Tablets.
Until when it’s achievable?
Reportedly steam is going to make this happen on May 21st. Stay tuned for more!