Philips Hue’s LED smart lights are great. Everyone loves Philips Hue. If you’re toying with the idea of getting some new smart light bulbs though, you might want to consider MagicLight WiFi Smart Light Bulbs instead of comparable Philips Hue bulbs. It’s not that they’re better, per se, it’s that they’re pretty much the same… and yet the cost a fraction of the price. A Philips Hue A19 color bulbs will set you back $50, while the same size color bulb from MagicLight is on sale for just $12.95 right now!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- ? Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant: Voice Control your MagicLight WiFi light bulb with your Amazon Echo or Echo Dot and Google Home Assistant
- ? Works with IFTTT: DIY Your WiFi Light Bulb Depending on Various Events by Connecting it to IFTTT
- ? Works with iOS/Android: Personalize Your WiFI Smart Lights to Match Your Mood, Control Your Smart WiFi Lights Bulb Remotely When You are not at Home
- ? Various Scene Modes: Color Palette, Group Control, Sunlight, Music Mode, Timer, Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable, MIC Function, DIY Mode, Scene Mode, Energy Saving……
- ? Application: This is a WiFi enabled light bulb, no hub required. Multiple lighting patterns, suitable for a showcase, residential, office, hotel, shop, exhibition room, landscaping, indoor, home etc.
So as far as our opinion goes, these bulbs are as good as Philips Hues so why not give them a try?
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam is now free to play on Steam this week
Fortnite introduces a new grenade that summons airstrikes
You can now play as Keanu Reeves in Metal Gear Solid 5
Red Dead Redemption 2 might be coming to PC